I’m Rye, a London-based illustrator.
I’ve designed illustrated books with some of the most vibrant and innovative London publishers, including:
- the picture book team at Little Tiger,
- the name-personalisation inventors at Wonderbly,
- independent literary publisher Head of Zeus,
- children’s big-brand publisher Egmont,
- and illustrated publisher Nobrow / Flying Eye Books.
Growing my own veg, scouring car boot sales, exercising my citizenship, and dancing to jangly ’60s rock music occupy life’s other quiet moments.
Raised and educated in the American Midwest, I then lived throughout the Commonwealth before landing in wet and wonderful Portland, Oregon. After a few years, my heart called me back to London.
Naturally I now own a fine collection of raincoats.